Our website address is: www.pilatesforrealpeople.com.
- United Kingdom Residents
If you are a United Kingdom resident, you may be entitled to yearly notice about certain information provided in the previous calendar year to third parties for use by those third parties in marketing products and services to you. Please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to not respond to requests submitted other than to the email provided or mailing.
- What Information About Customers Does Pilates for Real People Collect?
- What About Cookies?
- How Do We Use The Information Collected?
In general, we use personal and other information collected through the Site to fulfill your requests for services, contact you, customize content, and improve the design and performance of the Site. More specifically, we use personal and other information as follows: To Communicate. We use your personal information to communicate with you generally, for example, to respond to a query from you, or to provide you with updates or information concerning our services or the services of other companies that we believe you may be interested in. For information regarding opting out of some of these communications, please see “Contact us?” here. To Provide Services and Customization. We use the information we gather to customize the content that you see on the Site and in associated communications. For example, the Site and associated communications from us may include information based on personal preferences and other information unique to you. To Conduct Research. To improve our services, we conduct research on how our services are used. For example, we may request that you complete user surveys, and use the resulting data to improve the Site. To Advertise.
- Google Analytics. We have implemented certain Google Analytics Advertising Features. Google Analytics helps us analyze a user’s behavior on our Site and what online channels they used to find the Site. We then can create audiences based on users’ behavior on the Site to send them relevant advertising. You may opt-out of these features using Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, available here.
- Social Media. We use Facebook Custom Audiences and Facebook Lookalike Audiences to deliver advertisements to your or others with similar online behavior as you based on email addresses that we have collected. These audiences allow us to personalize our advertisements based on your experience with us. We do not share any of your personal information with Facebook. The Custom Audiences allows us to convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique members Facebook generates from email addresses of its users. You may learn more about Facebook Custom Audiences here, and you may learn how to opt-out of receiving advertisements from us based on your email address by visiting the section below entitled “What Are My Choices?” We also use now use or may use in the future similar tools to Facebook Custom Audiences on other social media platforms such as, but not limited to, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- To notify you about any changes in or to our Site or other products or services;
- To fulfill our legal obligations to you;
- To fulfill our legal obligations and respond to any litigation or law/government inquiry;
- To ensure that our Site, products, and services are presented to you in the most efficient manner for you and us;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
- To use any data to provide you with information about products and services we think may be of interest to you or which you have consented to receive;
- To administer our Site and keep it safe and secure, and for internal operations, including research, statistics, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, survey and similar purposes;
- To share with third-party service providers, including credit card processors, auditors and other service providers; and/or
- To disclose as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated parties; (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that which belongs to you or others; or (d) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Does Pilates for Real People Share the Information It Receives?
- What Are My Choices?
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of some of our features. You also have the following options: Review and Update Your Account. If you have an account with us, you may review and update your account information (such as your name and contact information) online by making the appropriate selections or changes.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting the requested changes or modifications to be made. Unfortunately, we cannot always ensure that such changes or modifications will be reflected in all iterations of your information as previously stored.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct the information if it is inaccurate or to delete it at your request (if it is not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes). We may decline to process requests that we believe in good faith are unreasonable or unduly burdensome (such as requests that are repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be impractical to satisfy).
- Please note that any information you disclose on public portions of the Site, such as “comments,” may become widespread. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personally identifiable information.
- “Do Not Track”
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell those websites you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
- Security and Storage
- Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to other applications and/or websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party services. When you submit information or data to third parties, their privacy policies, not ours, will govern their use of your information and data. You should review the privacy policies and terms of service of all such third parties. We do not make any representations regarding the policies or practices of those third parties.
- Laws in Other Countries